Best Dog Beds For All Breeds & Sizes
Important Information on Dog Beds
Needless to say that dog beds are designed to provide a comfortable place for our dogs to sleep.
In addition. they:
- - Provide a comfortable and supportive surface for your dog to sleep on
- - Keep your dog's sleeping area clean and free from dirt, hair, and other debris.
- - Help keep your dog warm in cold weather and cooler in warm weather.
- - Reduce the risk of your dog developing pressure sores or other skin problems.
GoodNightDog Roped In Dog Bed
As you search for a new dog bed, you will find that:
- - Dog beds come in a variety of shapes and sizes to suit different sized dogs.
- - The most common type of dog bed is the pillow bed, which is simply a pillow or cushion for your dog to sleep on. These are usually filled with either down or fiberfill, and have a removable cover for easy washing. Pillow beds come in a variety of sizes, shapes, and colors to fit any dog's needs, and are often the most affordable option.
- - Most dog beds are made from soft materials such as fabric or foam.
- - Some dog beds, such as ours, have removable covers for easy cleaning.
- - There are heated dog beds to keep your dog warm in colder weather.
- - For the dog with joint problems there a special orthopedic dog beds designed to provide support.
- - For puppies or older dogs that tend to make a mess there are waterproof dog beds.
- - Yes, dog beds can be used both indoors or outdoors. Dogs love to go camping particularly if they have their dog bed.
- - Some dog beds come with storage pockets for holding toys or treats. Hopefully your dog won't discover them and decide they want to get their own treat - right now!
- - Dog beds can be purchased from big box stores, pet stores, furniture stores, or online retailers such as GoodNightDog.
Do You Know these Quirky Facts About Dogs
- - Dogs sleep an average of 12-14 hours per day.
- - Small dogs sleep more than large dogs.
- - Dogs enter REM sleep after about 10 minutes of sleep.
- - Dogs dream during REM sleep.
- - Dogs spend about 50% of their sleep in REM.
- - The typical lifespan of a dog is 10-12 years.
- - The oldest recorded dog was 29 years old. WOW!
- - Dogs are most active during the day.
- - Dogs are most active during the morning and evening.
- - Dogs typically have two periods of sleep per day.
About GoodNightDog's Dog Beds
What are our dog beds made from?
GoodNightDog dog bed inserts are made of 100% polyester fiberfill insert, covered with a tightly woven shell. In addition, our unique insert provides cushioning for firm supportive nesting. The thick side gussets/boxing allow for maximum loft and more comfort. they are long-lasting and machine washable/dryable.
At GoodNightDog we make our bed covers using premium designer fabric and quality craftsmanship. Our fabrics are 100% cotton, shrink-free, stain and wrinkle-resistant. We use furniture-grade designer fabrics that are more durable. GoodNightDog.com dog beds are not made to be bought and then thrown away.
How Comfortable are Our Dog Beds?
Our dogs beds are very comfortable due to the firm supportive cushioning that our unique inserts provide. The insert fill will retain it's shape and prevent flat spots. The fabric used for our dog bed covers is premium quality designer fabric which is uniquely manufactured for comfort.
Are Our Dog Beds Washable?
At GoodNightDog we have developed our dog beds so that they can be easily washed and dried. We have a unique hidden zipper construction which stows zipper pull to discourage chewing. Unlike some other dog beds which may not be washable, our dog bed cover as well as the insert can be washed and dried.
How long will a GoodNightDog bed last?
This is a difficult question to answer since there are other factors that can affect the lifespan of a dog bed icluding the behavior of your particular dog, and how often the bed is used. Generally speaking, our dog beds can last many years with proper care and maintenance.
How much do our round dog beds cost?
Our dog beds range in price from $180-$210 depending on the size.
What is GoodNightDog bed's warranty?
GoodNightDog 1-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY POLICY
How much should a dog bed cost?
The expense of a dog bed may seems like a frivolous waste of money until the benefits to your dog are considered. A cheaper dog bed will have to be replaced frequently because they fall apart when washed. Their mattresses are very thin and do not support your dogs joints and muscles. You know you might to have to buy another dog bed in a few months if you get a cheap one. Is a luxury dog bed, such as ours, worth the money? Yes! You will save money in the long run, and your dog will feel better and have less pain as he/she ages.
Wondering how often should a dog bed be replaced?
A dog bed should be replaced as often as necessary to ensure your dog's comfort. Depending on how often your dog uses their bed and how much wear and tear it experiences, you may need to replace it every a couple of years. If you have a young puppy or an older dog with arthritis, you may need to replace their bed more frequently.
Searching....searching. You may ask: How many types of dog beds are there?
Well, there are many types of dog beds available on the market today as you will quickly learn whether you have visited numerous brick and motor pet stores or done a load of online searches. Quite frankly, it can be overwhelming.
Some of the most popular types include:
1. Standard Dog Beds: These beds come in an amazing variety of shapes and sizes, and are typically filled with either foam or stuffing. At GoodNightDog, we specialize in round, plush dog beds. Standard dog beds are great for dogs of all sizes, and can be used both indoors and outdoors.
2. Orthopedic Dog Beds: These beds are designed to provide support for your dog's joints and muscles.
We are bit prejudiced when it comes to answering the question: Who makes the best dog beds? However there are a number of manufacturers in the dog bed marketplace.
We didn't know these facts about Who buys the most dog beds?
Apparently Millennials are the largest age group of pet owners in the US, with 32% of them owning at least one pet. Statistics show that 92% of millennials who own pets buy their pets gifts, while 51% do so on a monthly basis. Many of those gifts are dog beds. Approximately 69 million US households own a pet dog compared to 45.3 million who own a cat.
Where will You Put Your New Dog Bed?
Dogs usually sleep in their owner's beds, on the couch, or in their own beds. For smaller dogs, dog beds are often kept in the bedroom so the dog can be close to its owner at night. For larger dogs, dog beds are often kept in the living room so the dog has a comfortable place to relax during the day.